Monday, January 27, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Anne

 
 
Hi friends! My name is Anne, and I have a little lifestyle blog called The Hills Are Alive. I blog about our daily life, little adventures, and mostly my cute baby Eli, because I can't get enough of him! This year we moved from Alaska to Canada, and the blog has been the perfect way to chronicle our journey. I hope you'll come follow along with us! 

What is hope and what do you hope for? 

To me hope is a quiet assurance that through work and faith we can achieve and receive great things! I hope for so many things, but now as a mother, my hope more than ever is that I can do a great job raising a child of God. I hope I can raise a righteous, fun, and happy family! 

How do you live your faith?

I live my faith by trying to be a bit more like Jesus everyday. That's a tall task, and I wouldn't say I am always the best at it. But, one of my favorite ways to try and be Christ like is to smile at people and/or say a kind word. On the street, at the store, wherever you may be. Human kindness goes a long way, and it brightens my soul!


So fun to share a piece of me on your lovely space. Thanks for having me Kimberly!
..........................................................................................................................................................
If you are interested in being apart of I Am a Mormon Monday, please email me!
Email: bostonksox@gmail.com
 
 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,