Thursday, March 6, 2014

Joy.

 
There is true and lasting peace and joy that comes from our partnership and relationship with God.

He is our God. He is there. ALWAYS. He knows you individually and personally. He loves loves 
you more than you can even begin to comprehend. He has a plan and a purpose..for you.

How grateful I am for my God and the wonderful relationship that I have with Him.
I love Him with all my heart and soul. I am so grateful for all of His abundant blessings.

"At times there appears to be no light at the tunnel‘s end—no dawn to break 
the night‘s darkness. We feel surrounded by the pain of broken hearts, the disappointment of 
shattered dreams, and the despair of vanished hopes. We join in uttering the biblical plea “Is there 
no balm in Gilead?”(Jeremiah 8:22) We are inclined to view our own personal misfortunes 
through the distorted prism of pessimism. We feel abandoned, heartbroken, alone. If you find 
yourself in such a situation, I plead with you to turn to our Heavenly Father in faith. He will lift 
you and guide you. He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead 
you with love through whatever storm you face".  -Thomas S. Monson
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home