Saturday, March 22, 2014

SHEINSIDE: BLUE GEMSTONE GEOMETRIC NECKLACE

I am seriously in love with this necklace from Sheinside. Sheinside offers the latest fashion styles in dresses, tops, coats, pants, shoes and so much more. Right now they have their end of season clearance going on, where you can get up to 80% off with some pricing starting at just $3.99! So lets talk a little bit about this lovely necklace that I am wearing shall we?? 

I love the bright blue color and the geometric shape of it. It's so light weight that when wearing it, it literally feels like you are not even wearing a necklace at all. When my necklace arrived in the mail from Sheinside, I was looking through my closet trying to find something to match the blue color with and then the more I started putting the necklace up to some of my tops and dresses, I realized that it really looks good with a bunch of different colors! Last week I paired it with a bright yellow top, dark jeans and heels..it looked amazing!   

Next on my Sheinside wishlist are these items:   









 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home