Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DOWN EAST BASICS: DAY TO DAY MAXI SKIRT #1

Josh and I just got back from Lake Havasu last Thursday night. We had a blast. It was so nice to finally get away, even if it was only for a few days. I can't tell you how much we both needed this little getaway from home. I had taken Friday off of work also, so that extra day PLUS the weekend was such a plus! 

On Friday, Josh and I slept in, had breakfast and then he took me out to a nice lunch and to two of my favorite places Deseret Book and Down East Basics 

Down East Basics had a buy one get 1/2 off sale going on, so you better believe I stocked up on all the skirts and dresses I could get my hands on! Josh kept coming to the dressing room with skirts and dresses "Oh..try on this one" and "How about this one?" He's too cute! I love him to pieces! 

Below is one of the maxi skirts Josh picked out. I love the color and fun print of this skirt, but the best part is its long....like touching the ground and being able to wear heels or wedges long......just the way I like them. 


Skirt // Top: Thrifted // Necklace: Down East Basics // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Sunnies: Ross // Watch: Target
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home