Monday, March 31, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Alexa


I'm Alexa from Written in The Midst! I’m a 20 year old life wanderer who loves to write about my random occurrences of life and little happenings. I'm a still trying to find my place in this big ‘ole world, but I love the adventure of it! I love all things random and crazy. I’m a lover of pictures and letters, capturing the best moments of my life. I love to write, and my blog is my go-to place for that. I love life, and I love to share mine with people! So, let’s be friends, because I would love that too!

What is hope, and what do you hope for?

To me, hope is an incandescent feeling of the soul. A feeling of trust, courage, desire, and a longing for everlasting happiness; anticipating for good through faith. I love the way Elder Steven E. Snow describes it as "an emotion which brings richness to our everyday lives." Our hearts are always full of hope, and I think that's a beautiful thing. When we hope, we begin a journey into a lifetime of good works. I hope for success, adventure, and meaning; for a future filled with love, opportunities to serve and to learn, and for others to experience the greatest happiness. Along with all the silly things like hoping to one day travel the world and ride in a hot air balloon ;)

How do I live my faith?

I live my faith through love. I consider my huge heart a gift, and I strive to use it in any possible way I can. I believe that love can change the world, and I like to think that I'm helping the world through open arms. I want people around me to feel the love that our sweet Savior has for them, and we can help them feel that by loving. I try to set an example in the way I talk, dress, and act, and hope that it affects somebody in some way. I'm not afraid to stand up for my beliefs and to share them with others. I look for the positive in all things, because I know that trials are blessings, and I strive to help people see that. I am extremely grateful for this church and have the deepest love for the gospel and my sweet Savior! I can’t even begin to imagine my life without it.

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!

// Mormon.org   ( http://mormon.org/me/DYSN )
// Twitter   ( https://twitter.com/Lexa_Holmes )
...................................................................................................................................................................

Interested in being apart of I Am a Mormon Monday? 
Email me and I will fill you in on all the details!
bostonksox@gmail.com

post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home