Monday, January 28, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday

What is hope and what do you hope for?

 Hope is always looking and pressing forward for good things to come
  When we have hope, we trust God's
promises. We have a quiet assurance that if we do "the works of righteousness," we "shall receive our reward, even peace in this world, and eternal life in the world to come" (D&C 59:23). Mormon taught that such hope comes only through the Atonement of Jesus Christ: "What is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise" (Moroni 7:41). The prophet Moroni taught, "Whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God" (Ether 12:4).

I love this quote:

How I live my faith

I live my faith by living trying to live each day to become more and more like Jesus Christ. I make sure that I pray every morning and night and meditate on Gods word daily to find answers, comfort, peace, happiness and to draw closer to my Father in Heaven. I try to share the Gospel with everyone around me and help people who are in need. I find true happiness in helping and serving other around me.


Read my story on how and why I become Mormon:




Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2013 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Joy Shana said...

Lovely post, love the dress
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

 
At January 28, 2013 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aww thank you!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

 
At January 28, 2013 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Kelsey Eaton said...

Love finding other LDS bloggers!

storiesofkel.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home