Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Letters Link-Up

Dear Husband
I am so thankful for you 
and your unconditional love.
I wouldn't want to experience
this sweet life with anyone but you.

Dear Shadow
I am so sorry we had to get 
you neutered....poor baby :(

 Dear Fruit/Veggie Smoothie
Who would have ever thought you 
would be so yummy! My stomach
has never felt better!


Dear Daddy
I am so glad that you are 
here visiting. It's so great to 
have you here. Love you!  


Well....what are you waiting for??
Link up already!!



Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your Friday letters, so fun!

 
At January 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

that smoothie looks great :) I'm so happy i found your blog through the blog hop:) cant wait to read more! xo

 
At January 20, 2013 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Sara SHOEmaker said...

ooh this is a fun idea!



The House of Shoes

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home