Monday, January 14, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Doranda

Hi, I'm Doranda and this is my blog.  I started it a couple years ago not really knowing what to write about. So I write about what I know.  My family!  My life!  My struggles and successes.  As it turns out, I actually have a lot more going on in my life than I first realized.  My three little redheads keep me pretty busy.  But when I have time to myself I love to take pictures, read, try new things, blog, Photoshop, and talk to any grown up I can find (emphasis on the grown up part).
 
Hope is all the possible good things that could come in the future.  Hope is anything wanting the sun to shine to wanting a long healthy life.  Hope is what keeps us going and what makes it possible for me to have a good attitude in any situation.  I hope for so many things.  Mostly about my kids.  I want them to grow up healthy and happy.  I hope they can live in a world where they can make good choices and be their very best.

I live my faith everyday.  When I have it together I really am living my faith every moment of every day.  What I believe in is the root of everything I do.  It isn't just about going to church on Sunday, but trying to emulate Christ in every decision I make.
Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!!
 
Interested in being featured?
Email me!
bostonksox@gmail.com   



Come Link up with me
 over @ Covered in Grace today!!
Covered in Grace
 
 
****BE SURE TO CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR AN OUTFIT POST****

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 14, 2013 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Simply You and Me said...

Such a great post! Thank you for your positive uplifting words. I also love the outfit! So cute!

 
At January 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM , Blogger ice pandora said...

What a nice featuring!
She described 'hope'
very well, I love it!

xx

 
At January 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Isn't she great! I said the same thing when she sent me her picture. I love the color of the dress on her!

 
At January 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!
I think she described hope very well too. She has a beautiful smile too :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home