Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Houndstooth

Dress: Ross// Coat: Victoria's Secret// Tights: TJ Maxx// Boots: Ross























It is FREEZING here in Arizona but I'm loving it!
The high for the past few days has been 48-50 degrees,
dropping down to 28-30 degrees at night.
BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

When it's cold like this, my go-to outfits are
boots, tights/leggings, chunky sweaters, scarves,
and cute warm coats.

What are your go-to outfits to dress for the cold??


....................................................................................................................................................... 

Scripture of the day:

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.  Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

-Psalm 9:9-11


Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At January 15, 2013 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your coat :). It's been really cold here in the UK recently too, and when it's this cold I usually wear mittens and scarfs :) xx

 
At January 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Sarah. I bought it at Victoria's Secret online. They have the best sales on winter coats!
I love mittens and scarves! Try and stay warm!

 
At January 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Angela said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love this whole outfit. Everything works so nicely together.
http://methodclothe.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-at-s.html

 
At January 18, 2013 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Megan said...

I love this outfit! So classy and can be used for business or a date night out. Thanks for loving and following my blog as well.

 
At January 18, 2013 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Megan said...

also how do you enable responses to other's comments on your blog? can you leave me a comment telling me how LOL I've tried figuring it out but I must be missing something.

 
At February 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM , Anonymous Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Love a sweater dress and boots - you look terrific! Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday : >

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home