Friday, January 25, 2013

AASC State Convention 2013


My husband is the operations manager for Gamez on Wheelz 
It's a full service entertainment company.
We offer game trucks, laser tag, water tag, photo booth and glamour parties for girls.

During the week I work full time at a law firm in Scottsdale.
This is my part time job  if you even want to call it that....


Here is an event we did last night for the AASC (Arizona Association Student Council)
at Campo Verde High School in Gilbert, Arizona

They have 60-90 high schools participate and they have to
dress up as their favorite old school game then judged on who was the best dressed.
They had motivational speaker (cancer survivor) Josh Sundquist,  food, games, rides, and music.

I can't remember the high school I went to EVER doing anything
even close to something like this! They really went all out!

I hardly calling this working. We had a blast! So much fun!

 








Saved the best for last! Even my Mom was having a blast.
This is where I get it from!! I love my job!!



Come back tomorrow and see more pictures from tonight....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2013 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

That WOULD be a fun job!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home