Friday, June 14, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY LINK UP: DRESS INTO A SKIRT

Sunglasses:  Jessica Simpson // Necklace: Avon // Top: Ross // Purse: Gift //
Skirt: Thrifted (turned from a dress into a skirt) // Jewelry: F21 // Shoes: Payless





Happy Friday friends! I am ready for the weekend let me tell you!!

My Mom bought me a sewing machine last year for Christmas and I have yet to use it.
I have always wanted to learn how to sew so I can make pillows, skirts, baby clothes, etc.
So for now, my Mother-In-Law is my seamstress and she is so talented. She has been sewing
for years. One of the things she loves doing is making wedding dresses..yeah...wedding dresses
with beading, trains, lace and everything! So giving her a dress to change it into a skirt is a piece
of cake for her! She could probably do it with her eyes closed!! Seriously though....
I found this floral dress at SAVERS  for $4.99. WAHOO! What a deal! Man I love thrifting!
 It was WAY too short so I decided to still buy it and I would just give it to my Mother-In-Law to
make it into a skirt. WAH-LA!! (don't know if that's how you spell that? Well you get the idea..)
Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Labels: , , , , ,