Wednesday, June 5, 2013

RESTAURANT REVIEW: MELLOW MUSHROOM



 Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson // Necklace: Mark by Lauren Conrad // Tee: F21 // Dress: F21 // Bracelets: F21 // Purse: Gift from Mom







Last night was date night. We went to a place called Mellow Mushroom
We had a Groupon so decided to use it and check this place out.

Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is a pizzeria that started in Atlanta, Ga
and operates as a restaurant franchise with over 120 locations nationwide.

I was so impressed with this place.
 I loved the atmosphere, the service was great and the food was even better!

Josh ordered a calzone (which I forgot to take a picture of)
and I ordered a toasted meatball hoagie sandwhich. We also
got the stuffed mushroom dish as an appetizer too. Soo good!

I recommend this place to everyone. We are definetly have a couples date night here.

To find a Mellow near you, click HERE


REMINDER:
Dont' forget to enter the GIVEAWAY which ends tomorrow!!



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home