Friday, May 24, 2013

FRIDAYS LETTERS LINK UP

 









Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson // Earrings & Necklace: F21 //
 Shirt:Charlotte Russe // Purse: Ross // Skirt: Thrifted // Shoes: Victoria's Secret

Dear Yellow Thrifted Skirt: 
I love you so much. You are so bright and 
comfortable..especially for a price of $2.99!

Dear Mother-In-Law
Thank you for fixing my skirt to this length.
It's perfect! You are my sewing queen! Love you!

Dear Husband
I can't wait to spend Memorial Day weekend with you!

Dear Heavenly Father
I can't wait to see what you have planned.
Waiting and trusting in you because you are soooooooooo good
and I can hold onto your promises. I love you with my whole heart!

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2013 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Abigail Jasmine said...

Love your blog girl!!! This outfit is gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home