Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DAY 14: TEN THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY

We are on day 14 of the Challenge! We are almost halfway there! Today is an easy one.

There are SO many things that make me happy and bring joy into my life. 

Here are the ones I decided to use......



#1 Bubble baths
#2 Warm sunny days
#3 A clean and organized home
#4 Back scratches from my husband
#5 Curling up with a really good book
#6 My husband and my best friend, Josh
#7 My Heavenly Father's love and grace
#8 Serving others and making them smile
#9 Spending quality time with friends and family
#10 Listening and singing in the car to my favorite music

 
 
 
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2013 at 9:32 AM , Blogger B. said...

Bubble baths and a clean organized home! My favorites too!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Erica Ashley said...

Nothing betting then singing in the car! It is amazing how talented one can sound in the car!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home