Monday, May 13, 2013

2 Weeks


Until I have this camera (Canon Rebel T5i) in my hands! 

Here's the thing.....you guys are NOT going to 
believe this, but we are getting this camera for FREE!
Did you hear me? FREE!

As Josh and I were driving to my Mom's yesterday 
for Mother's Day, he told me that he had a huge surprise for me.

My Husband works from home as an operations manager for this company.

His boss has to return some stuff that he bought for the company to Best Buy.
He will only be able to get store credit back and so his boss is just going to give us the $1000 gift card!

I was so shocked when Josh told me. I asked him what he was wanting to spend the money on.
He turned to me with a smirk on his face and said "I was going to get a nice camera"

I cannot tell you guys how overly excited I am! 

I have been wanting a nice professional camera for a long time now.

I have been just using my phone to take pictures or when I get 
the chance to hang out with Kerrin, she takes pictures of me with her camera.

Thank you Kerrin for being so sweet and willing to do that for me. I love you friend!!


*Any opinions on this camera?
*Pros/Cons?



WARNING: You guys will be seeing a lot of fashion posts now so get ready!!



Have you guys entered the GIVEAWAY

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2013 at 6:38 PM , Blogger aimymichelle said...

that is amazing! that camera looks so awesome. i saw a commercial for it the other night.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home