Tuesday, May 7, 2013

1095 Days.

 


Today marks 3 years since that perfect day we became husband and wife. 

WOW!

It's so hard to believe that it's been 3 years already!

Each and every day I thank God for the blessing of my wonderful 
husband and the joy and excitement that he brings into my life.

 This life is so precious and I feel so lucky to be able to
 spend this life, and life hereafter with this amazing man.
I love you to the moon Joshua Bonham!



Happy Anniversary!!



P.S......Please pray after today, that this eggo will become preggo.

**Prayers are much appreciated**

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 7, 2013 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

awww happy anniversary sweet girl!!! i am keeping you in my prayers for a baby in that belly :) xoxoxo

 
At May 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Happy anniversary, and sending good thought and prayers your way for the preggo thing...

 
At May 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

preggo eggo!!! hahaha where on earth did you come up with that catchy phrase??? ;D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

xoxo K

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home