Monday, April 29, 2013

Currently.



Trying to: get over being sick! this cold/flu thing is a nasty little bugger! going on 5 days now! grrr!! 

Meditating on: this scripture from the Book of Mormon:

"Yea, and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever. Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

Alma 37:36-37


Lovinthese for the spring and summertime. I have some just like the Romantic Pink ones and they are so comfortable! It's like wearing sweats or yoga pants!

Reading: Finding The Angel Within by Pamela H. Hansen. I highly highly recommend this book! It's a must read!

Excited for: a fun girls night out on May 11th! Wahoo! Can't wait!

Waiting: on the Lord. Trusting in Him. Trusting in His perfect timing and plan for us to start a family. I know it will happen without a shadow of a doubt and when it does I will be shouting with joy and praising Him! I am holding onto His promises! He knows all my hearts desires and I know that if I delight myself in Him, He will give me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 29, 2013 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Sickness stinks! Hope you start to feel better soon. Glad you are finding comfort in good books.

 
At May 1, 2013 at 5:31 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Girls' nights are always the best! And hope you are feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home