Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Letters Link Up



Dear Stomach Problems
Seriously?!? I have had enough already!
GRRRRRRRR!!

Dear Kerrin
I am so glad you are back from NYC!
I can't wait to see your pretty lil' face and hear all about your trip!
I hope you took a ton of pictures lady!

Dear Friday
I don't know why...but it
 doesn't feel like a Friday to me. 

Dear Jessica
Can't wait to have dinner with you tonight!
I love you so much friend!

Dear Yoga Booty Ballet
You kicked my butt last night!
I'm a little sore, but feeling great today.

Dear Bobbi Brown Makeup
Your stuff is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Why do you have to be so expensive?!?

Dear House
Why can't you clean yourself?
I can't keep up with cleaning you all the time.
How do you get so messy so fast??

Dear Blogging Friends
I still have some spots open for April.
Sponsorship rates can be found HERE


Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 13, 2013 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Maria Camila said...

This is so cute, I love little letters! Thank you for stopping by my blog =)

newest follower


XO, Adropofbliss.com

 
At April 13, 2013 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Laynah said...

Ugh, I'm in a love/hate thing with Bobbi Brown too. As in, love the makeup...hate the empty wallet.

 
At April 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you are having stomach problems. hope you feel better soon!

 
At May 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randomly stumbled across your blog and I love it :) Will be following you so I can come back more often... and I pray your stomach issues go away asap!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home