Friday, April 5, 2013

Fridays Letters Link Up


Dear Friday
I am so happy that you are here!
It's been one long week that is for sure.

Dear Jessica
I can't wait to see you tonight!
It's been way too long. I miss you!

Dear Husband
I loved spending the day together on Tuesday
after my procedure. Thank you for breakfast,
lunch and taking me to see the new 
Gilbert Temple that is under construction.
Love you bunches!

Dear Saturday & Sunday
It's General Conference time!
Wahoo! Counting down the hours!

Dear Beverly Swimwear 
I love your modest swimwear
Thank you for the free swimsuit!
I love it so much!

Dear Readers
Check back next week for a 
GIVEAWAY from Beverly Swimwear!
You wont want to miss this!


Linking up with....

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 5, 2013 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I'm really excited about Conference this weekend as well!

 
At April 7, 2013 at 8:53 PM , Blogger K&R said...

The Gilbert Temple looks so awesome.
We saw it the last time we were at my husbands house.
Do you know when its going to be done?

K

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home