Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday's Letters





Dear Good Friday
I am so glad this is considered 
a day to commemorate Jesus Christ.
A day to remember Him,  to reflect and
 ponder all that He has done for us.
I love my Savior! He lives!!


Dear Husband
I'm looking forward to our date night tonight!
I am so grateful for our weekly date nights.
We have had 2 this week! We are on a roll baby!


Dear Saturday
I have the day off?!? Are you serious? YES!!

Jessica-Can't wait to go hiking with you!

Mom-I'm ready to shop until we drop! 
Tanger Outlets here we come! 
What an H&M outlet? Are you kidding me? Oh yeah!!

Husband-So happy you only have to work for
just a few hours and then we can spend the day together!


Dear Dad
I miss you so very much.
I am still praying that God
will prepare a way for you to move here.
Love you bunches!


Dear Sponsors

Thank you so much for your support.
I feel very lucky to promote your blogs
and be apart of your blogging life!


Dear People Who Have Today Off
I am so jealous! 
I guess my work doesn't
love Jesus :(


.............................................................................................................................
On this Holy day…
May His light guide your path…
May His love grace your heart…
May His sacrifice strengthen your Soul !
 HAPPY  GOOD FRIDAY!



Linking up with Ashley from....

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your Friday letters! I look forward to them every week. I, too, am sad that I do not have this day off. Love date days with Hubbies! Ours is Friday nights, too. Love them. xoxoxo

 
At March 29, 2013 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aww thanks Bree! I love your sweet comments!
Well hope you have a fun date night tonight and a GREAT Easter Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home