Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Work Week
You have gone by so fast!
Hey..I'm not complaining...
I am ready for the weekend!

 
Dear Ayesha (luv bug)
I can't wait to spend the
 day with you tomorrow.
You make me laugh and smile.
So glad God has brought
us together as friends!

 
Dear Jillian Michaels
I love your Yoga Meltdown.
Level 2 kicked my bootie last night.
Feeling pretty good today though!
Losing those inches and getting toned!

 
Dear Husband
Thank you so much for
always thinking of me.
I love you more than
the moon and the stars!
 
Dear God
You are so so good!
I love you with all
my heart and soul!


Photobucket

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Darcy said...

Friday's letters is such a cute and clever idea! Love it :)

www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

 
At March 23, 2013 at 2:29 AM , Blogger Marie* said...

That's such a neat idea for a blogpost! :)

It would mean a lot if you'd swing by my blog :)

Hope you have an awesome weekend, darling!

www.sparksandsequins.com

 
At March 25, 2013 at 8:12 AM , Blogger The Olive Tree Blog said...

love friday letters! great little post, jm yoga? i might need to look into this!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home