Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's Letters Link Up


Dear Friday
I am so glad you are finally here!
It's been a long week. I'm ready for the weekend!

Dear Jessica
I am so excited to go to the Temple
with you tomorrow! Can't wait!
Love you girly!

Dear Friends
The Hubs and I can't wait to see you
for dinner & game night tonight at our place!
It's been too long since we have seen you guys.
Lets get our game on and have a good time! Haha!

Dear Arizona
I am loving the weather right now.
This is the perfect temperature.
Please just stay at this temperature.
I don't know if I'm ready yet for the 100's just yet.

Dear Mom
Thank you so much again
for our new leather couch set.
We love it! It's beyond comfortable!
Like you said....Josh loves the recliner!
 We love you to pieces! XOXOXOXOXOXO



Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2013 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Megan said...

I am also soooo glad its Friday! This was one long week

 
At March 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous comely cobber said...

true ! glad it is friday ! :)

comelycobber.blogspot.com

 
At March 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Sixth Tractate said...

Such nice little notes!!! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home