Monday, March 11, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Brittany


Hi!

My name is Brittany LeSueur and I blog over at Brittany's Notebook.

Life is not an easy journey. Heartaches, challenges, trials, and unmet expectations seem to line up at every corner. At times it is hard to see or even imagine the light at the end of the tunnel. This is where hope is such an important and real part of my life. My hope is centered on faith in Jesus Christ and His restored gospel. For me, hope is an assurance that things will work out for the better. Hope is an expectation that as I do my best, God will keep His promises. Hope is knowing that through Christ's infinite atonement, I can overcome my challenges and weaknesses, and find joy even amidst tough times. It is a principle that is sure, unwavering, and requires action on our part.

I strive to live my faith by remembering who I am as a daughter of God and what that means. I try to instill righteous values and principles into my children. I feel the most close to my Heavenly Father when I forget myself and try to make somebody's day a little bit brighter. I think that is what the Gospel is all about...reaching out and lifting up those in need, just like Christ did. Most importantly, I try not to be so hard on myself and my imperfections. Loving ourselves is just as important as loving others. Sometimes that is the hardest part. God loves us and wants our happiness, and as I come to know Him I come to understand that more fully.


Thanks so much for having me Kimberly!!!


Interested in participating in I Am a Mormon Monday?
Shoot me an email and I will add you to the list!!


Follow me here too!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 11, 2013 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Marsa said...

i love love love brittany and her blog! she is amazing and looks great for being a mama :)

-marsa
The DayLee Journal

 
At March 11, 2013 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

Love your outfit, Brittany!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

 
At March 11, 2013 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Kelsey Eaton said...

What an awesome idea! This is so great!

storiesofkel.blogspot.com

 
At March 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

She is pretty amazing if I must say so myself too!

 
At March 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Kelsey!
Would love to feature you too on my blog!
If you are interested, shoot me an email!

bostonksox@gmail.com

 
At March 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Brittany LeSueur said...

Yay! Thanks for the feature cute girl!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home