Thursday, March 7, 2013

Abundant Life Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! I pray you are having a great week so far!

I hope you enjoyed last weeks Abundant Life Blog Hop post.

You can read it HERE


Last Saturday I had the day off (which NEVER happens!)

I decided to take my very first trip to a local Farmers Market in my area.

I loved it!! I not only went to one but two!

There is such an array of organic fruits, veggies, honey,
hummus, nuts, salad dressings, and natural soaps.

Every booth has something different
so it was fun to go from booth to booth and see what they had.
*Ready to go to the Farmers Market!
(Drink: Kale, Spinach, Cucumber, Bananas, Strawberries, Ginger, and Cinammon)

*Here is all the goodies I picked up!!


Have you ever been to a Farmer's Market before?

If so, what do you like most about it?

What do you like to get?



Be sure to check back every Thursday to link up with Rubi and I
 as we work towards living a healthier and more abundant lifestyle!


Rules: 

*Grab a button!
*DO NOT link up your blog
*Follow a Lily Among Thorns and Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl via GFC  







Follow DIARY OF A BROWN EYED GIRL on:

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2013 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

My milk man can deliver a box of fresh produce from the farmers market. It is like Christmas when it arrives. Unfortunately, a lot goes to waste before we can eat it all. I need a trip to pick out the amounts I actually could cook and eat.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home