Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday's Letters Link Up


Dear Friday
I am so glad you have finally arrived

Dear Saturday
I actually have you off! YES!
How long has it been??
Shopping and lunch day with Ayesha!

Dear Raw Food Diet
You are the BOMB!
Feeling great!!

Dear Husband
I want you to take a good
hard look at the picture above.
Pretty please?!?!?!?!

Dear Leather Couch Set
Would you arrive already!!
You are taking WAY too long to get here.
Just sayin.....

Dear Chef Bonham (the Hubs)
That homemade Sushi that you made
last night was delish! Can't wait to have
the leftovers for lunch today!


What are your plans for the weekend?






Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Manda said...

Speaking of packages taking too long...

I've been waiting for Verismo pods & an Aerie package for TWO WEEKS. Going crazy over here!
I find myself jumping out of bed even, just because I *think* I hear a delivery truck.
Buh.

Love,
Manda from Eat Cake

 
At March 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Amber said...

I hope you enjoy your Saturday off! I am the same, I often work Saturday's and when I am off it is ah-mazing!

 
At March 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Karla Do More said...

What a fun link up. I've added mine. First time joining and typing up my post was quite nice. I think I enjoyed it more than I should have. It was just so great putting my thoughts/plans in "writing". Hope to link up more often. :)

www.MySerendipitousLife.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home