Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday's Letters Link Up


Dear Followers
I just want to say a BIG
thank you for following me.
It means alot! You rock!

Dear Husband
Thank you for putting up that
tie up shade in the guest bathroom.
You picked out a great color!
It looks so good!
Amazing how a curtain can change
 the whole look of a room!
Love you!
XOXOXOXOXO

Dear Fruits and Veggies
I am loving you right now!
You make my body feel so good!

Dear Date Night
I can't wait for you tonight.
Ready for a nice dinner and good movie!
I am thinking Safe Haven!!



Photobucket

8 Comments:

At March 8, 2013 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE this picture of you!!!! I love your hair like that! You look gorgeous!
xoxo

 
At March 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Shawna said...

Your date night sounds like my date night tomorrow! I can't wait! :-)

 
At March 8, 2013 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aww thanks friend! Love you!

 
At March 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yay for date nights!!!

 
At March 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I concur...very cute picture. I'm looking forward to "date night" with my daughter this weekend.

 
At March 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Heidi's Wanderings said...

Sounds like you've had a great couple of days. And isn't totally amazing how eating healthy always makes us feel better?

http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

 
At March 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you so much! This is from New Years 2011 believe it or not.

 
At March 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yes it really does! Makes a HUGE difference in the way my mind and my body feels.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home