Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Letters Link Up




Dear Friday I am so glad that you are finally here. It's been one crazy week and I am ready for the weekend! 

Dear Boston Victims My heart aches for you. I can't imagine the hurt and pain you are facing now.Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that God will bless and strengthen 
your hearts and souls during this difficult time.

Dear Jesus The world needs you  now more than ever. 

Dear Hubby I am so grateful to be married to a man who supports, encourages and shows love to me all the time. Even when I am at my weakest....you always find a way to bring a smile to my face. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for being such a wonderful man of God! Thank you for being YOU! 

Dear Zumba After just one class I am so hooked! I can't wait until Monday again! My body feels A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! 

Dear Paola (new friend from church) I love you!! You are such an amazing daughter of God!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2013 at 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely letters. Hope you have a good weekend. I've also had a crazy week. Newest follower.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home