Friday, May 3, 2013

DAY 3: THINGS THAT MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE


{I cannot tell you how many times it took me to take these pictures. Ridiculous!}


So here we are....Day 3 of the challenge with Jenni

I gotta tell you guys, I am having so much fun with this!

I love all the different topics that Jenni chose.

If you haven't joined the challenge, it's not too late...get on board!

It really gets you thinking and get those creative juices flowing!!

When I was thinking about this post and the things that make me uncomfortable,
I soon realized that there are actually a lot of things that do make me uncomfortable.

Here are my top 5 that came to my mind....

1. Movies or TV shows with any type of intimate action involved (sex, making out (I hate the sound of two people smaking lips mostly..it just makes me squeamish). We don't watch or own any rated R movies. But it seems nowadays that even PG-13 movies have a lot of scenes that really don't have to be in there. I get extremely uncomfortable especially if I am beside my Husband. He gets uncomfortable too and either looks away, fasts forwards through it, or changes the channel. He even does that if there is a half-naked chic on TV or in a movie. He told me he doesn't need to or want to see any of that. Seriously?!?!?! How did I get so lucky?!?!

2. Sitting in the middle seat on a plane between two strangers. There is no room and I get somewhat claustrophobic. It never fails too...every time I fly I always get seated next to unfriendly people. I try and start up a little convo and let just look at me like I have 5 heads! So.... I usually end up paying a little extra for a window seat.

3. I hate when people touch the rim of anything I am drinking or if they accidentally touch some of my food before serving it to me. I really don't know what their hands have been touching or just the thought of them using the restroom and not washing their hands. EWWWW! Gross!

4. Doors, cabinets or anything that is meant to stay shut. Sometimes my sweet Husband will get something out of the pantry or one of the kitchen cabinets and then just leave it open! Drives me NUTTY!! He now knows it bugs me and so some nights when we are cooking together, he will purposefully continue to open cabinets when my back is to them. He loves to joke around with me. Yup..this happens on a daily occurrence. He always tells me that when we get old and have to be put in a home together that he will chase me around with his walker. Silly boy!

5. Half naked girls. Wait...let me reword that. Really young half naked girls. There is NO reason why a young girl should be dressing that way! What is wrong with the parents? You let your daughter out of the house like that? Seriously? Whenever we are out and about, Josh will sometimes point it out and say to me "see that girl right there...if we have a daughter she will NEVER dress like that! Not a chance!" We went to Target a couple of weeks ago and there was a girl who was probably 12-15 walking through Target in her bikini!! Every older guy that she walked by was checking her out and staring her up and down! Not right.


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Maria Camila said...

Haha this is so funny, but very true! We are so similar. Have an amazing weekend :)

XO, Adropofbliss.com

 
At May 3, 2013 at 5:40 PM , Blogger ACA said...

Oh how I hate plane rides with strangers as well. I just had one in April on a trip to Vegas and the guy on the way home was telling me his sob story and I just felt so awkward!!

And your husband isn't the only one leaving cabinets open... lol. What is up with men??!

 
At May 5, 2013 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Vale ♥ said...

I hate it when someone touches my food, I am a real phobic when it comes to germs and I can't eat it at all ! :) My hubby leaves cabinets open, too and I freak out ! Greetings from Italy

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Bloglovin
You're invited to enter my statement turquoise necklace Giveaway , open worldwide until May 7th !

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home