Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY AND A LITTLE BIT OF ARMY













Hat: Bought from Kerrin // Sunglasses: Unionbay // Top: Ross // Cargo Pants: Thrifted // 
Sandals: Target // Bag:  Unionbay Watch: Gift from Ayesha // 
Bracelet: (made from coconuts) Josh got this and a bunch of other jewelry when he was on his mission in Brazil

When I saw that my friend Kerrin was selling this hat I had to buy it. I had been looking for one just like it.

I just love those lazy days when I can just throw on something comfortable, and grab a hat to hide my greasy unwashed hair. You see... I can only go one day with unwashed hair, otherwise it gets so shiny and greasy. 

I have a friend who can go days without washing her hair and it still looks amazing. GRRRRRRR!!!

 This was one of those comfortable lazy days. Unwashed hair and no makeup whatsoever....well 
except for the lipstick you see here. I figured I needed to have a little color on my lips for these pictures!





I hope you have a blessed Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home