Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PRAYERS FOR OKLAHOMA



Dear Oklahoma.....

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your communities.

There are no words to express the level of profound
sadness I feel for you and all the families who have been affected.

I hope that you will find comfort, hope, strength and peace as love is sent your way.

I pray that God will be with you and bless you and your communities during this difficult time. 

Love always,
 




Psalm 57:1
Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trusts in You;
and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
Until these calamities have passed by.


Psalm 61:1-4
Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

For You have been a shelter for me,
And a strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home