Thursday, May 16, 2013

DAY 16: MY LOT IN LIFE



Day 16 of the Challenge:

Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.


The past couple of days, I have been reflecting on life. On my life.
I have been reflecting on where I was a few years ago and where I am today. 
I am completely blown away. I am grateful. I am blessed. I am happy. I am peaceful.

Have I had rough challenges in my life? YES!
Do I still face challenges? Daily? YES!

We all have trials, struggles and things that we are trying to overcome. 
Some worse than others. We are here to learn and to grow. 

Nobody said it would be easy and sometimes  a lot of times it's really not. 

Looking back I  have realized that I am so incredibly grateful for all
 those trials because they have shaped me into the person that I am today.

Those "rough spots" gave me so many opportunities to learn and grow.
I still have a lot to learn and a lot growing to do but its so worth it.

I have really learned to trust and lean only on God.
Trust in His perfect timing and His perfect plan.


My plan may make perfect sense to me and it might 
be just what I want to happen. But is it His will?

I have also learned that His will 
is ALWAYS so much better than mine.

Yes...there might be things.... a lot of things that don't make 
any sense to me, but they make perfect sense to Him.

I know that He has a plan and I know that everything happens for a reason.

I am grateful for this beautiful life have been given along with all the 
trials and challenges that I face. 

I know that He knows me and loves me with an infinite love. 

I can take rest in all of this. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.













Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home