Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Inspiration: Continue In Patience

Today at church I was praying during Sacrament meeting
thanking God for all of my many blessings and for His precious 
son Jesus Christ, His atoning sacrifice and all that He suffered.
I also prayed about my desires, my struggles and my weaknesses.

I had expressed to my Heavenly Father exactly what 
was feeling and asked Him to comfort me and show me a sign.

As the second speaker got up to talk, he announced that he
was going to speak on patience and referenced this 
wonderful talk called "Continue in Patience" by President Uchtfdorf.

I felt the Spirit so strong and felt like that talk was just for me.

It was just what I needed to hear right at the perfect time. 

God always knows just what we need when we need
 it, and He orchestrates everything to be beautiful in His time.

Take a listen....maybe it's something that you need to hear too.....

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Fun! Hey, I'm selling lots of my clothes for really cheap prices! We're talking like $5-$10. Check it out and let me know if you'd want anything. Gotta get my closet cleaned out!
XOXO
E
http://nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com/p/swap-or-shop.html

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home