Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ANSWERED PRAYER FROM A SUNSHADE..WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT??


A couple of times a week, I will come to this spot down the street from my work over my lunch.
I go to this spot to think, to pray, to read, and to just have some quiet time with me and the Lord.  

Last week I as I was sitting in my car eating my lunch, I felt a strong urge to pour my heart out to God. My heart was really heavy. I had feelings of fear, anxiety, doubt, and worry about the possibility of becoming Foster Parents. I let all those negative feelings step in and take over.

Have you ever prayed for something and you think you have received an answer, but you
ask God again to just make sure? Well....that was one of these moments for me last week.

I received my answer to my prayer instantly. As I was leaving to head back to work, I looked down
for a few seconds to plug my phone in. When I looked back up, I looked to the right and happened to
notice this sunshade advertisement on a parked car. Okay...let me just tell you that I come to this
same spot almost every day and I have NEVER seen this before. It's kind of hard to miss! Another thing....Crisis Nursery is located in Phoenix and Mesa and just happened to be advertising in
Scottsdale in the same parking lot I always come to? Coincidence? Ummm..I don't think so!!
Ever since then, this truck has not been there.

When I saw this, my heart melted and tears began to stream down my face as I starting laughing.
I pulled up and parked next to the truck and took a picture to show Josh and to remember this heavenly moment. I then said: "Alright Heavenly Father..I get it. Let's do this!"

**We are moving forward!! We filled out our applications together last night and
scanned them over to Crisis Nursery to attend the August 6th training course**


Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 12, 2013 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Don't you love when God encourages us like that?

 
At June 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Heather! Yes I do. Sometimes we just need a little push!!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home