Friday, June 7, 2013

MY FAMOUS FACE

Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson // Necklace: Thrifted // Top: Halftee // Shoes: DSW //
Dress (The Limited) Thrifted // Clutch (F21) Thrifted // Ring: F21 // Watch: Vegas


I wanted to share a little something with you guys....maybe you need to hear this today...I know I did.

 Don’t you stop. Don’t you dare give up. Not even for a moment. Even through the worst of times you can feel Him. Do not stop yourself. Help is always there. Comfort is always there. Christ is always there. Not ever will He leave. Not once. Not even for a second. Turn to Him. Trust. Listen. Keep going always. You can do this. And it will be greater than you ever could have imagined for yourself. And you will look back and be blown away and left speechless with the direction your life has gone in.

-Al Fox


I can relate SO much to this quote by Al Fox.  These last few days weeks have been such a whirlwind. Looking back at one of my journal entries this morning, I made a promise to myself a few weeks ago. I promised myself that I could either sit and dwell on the things I can't change or have any control over or hand it all over to God. I have chosen to go with the second option and give it all to Him who knows best. In this season of "waiting" I have turned my entire focus to growing closer to God. What a difference.! I feel my happiest and more at peace when I make Him my main focus in everything. I have grown to love and enjoy seasons of "waiting". It helps us grow, to be refined, to become stronger, to trust Him more, to draw closer to Him more, to learn patience and to pray even more and even harder for the things we desire or are going through. I can honestly say that these last few weeks have been greater than I could have ever imagined! There have been so many great things that have happened... one thing in particular that I still cannot wrap my head around. Shhhh!! I can't tell you just yet...but its HUGE!! You will NOT believe it! God is just blowing me away!
I never ever ever ever thought that He was going to take us down this path but I am so excited
for this wonderful new journey and looking forward to how He is going to put all the pieces to this puzzle together. So... right now if you are in your season of "waiting" ....I say to you to continue to wait, continue to trust, continue to rely on Him, continue to have hope for the things that are to come that He will bless you with. He wants to bless you, He loves you more than you know!!









I thought I would show you guys my "famous" gopher face! I made this face once in High School 
as a joke one time and ever since then its.... "Oh let me see that gopher face!" Well here it is guys.....

Wow! I need to get a tan! Look how white those legs are!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh no! it's that face!!!! "pee my pants" funny!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home