Friday, July 19, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY LINK UP


Happy Friday friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful productive week!

I have 4 words for today: Three hours of sleep

Do you ever have those nights where you just can't sleep?!? They are the worst!
Tossing, turning and you just can't get comfortable or relax for anything? Well.....
Last night was one of those nights. I wouldn't mind so much, but today is going to be one LONG day! I have been up since 5:40am, have to work at my FT job until 4pm and then drive straight to Mesa to work a  Glamour on Wheels birthday party from 5:30-8pm. So I probably won't be home until around 9:30pm. Phew! I said a prayer on the way to work today asking God to give me the strength and energy that I need to get through this day. I know He will follow through!!! I will be like the energizer bunny getting everything done!!!

Even though I am exhausted, I am never too tired to blog or talk about fashion!
This has to be one of my favorite skirts by far. I thrifted this Ann Taylor skirt for just $3.99 at SAVERS. Gosh I love that place! Not only do I love the fit and the quality of this skirt...and of course the price, but I love how bold and colorful the print is. I have been playing it safe and just pairing this skirt with a black top and black heels, but I think I would like to venture out and see how this skirt would look with some colored heels.  

Sunnies: Jessica Simpson // Earrings: F21 // Shirt: H&M //
Skirt: Ann Taylor (Thrifted for $3.99) // Bracelets: TJ Maxx





My Mom bought me these two bracelets. I love the orange colored and how sparkly and shiny they are!
They were the perfect match for this skirt and really brought the orange of the flowers in the skirt out.



Here are my picks from last weeks Fashion Friday Link Up:

Marsa from The DayLee Journal

Kerri from Kerrin Chance Blog


Make sure you link up! I might just pick YOU to feature on my blog next Friday!!!


What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun and exciting?


I am also linking up today with Britt from The Magnolia Pair for Friday's Love List #4

Here are some things I am loving right now:

1. This blog post. AMAZING!

2. My new favorite blog: Love Taza

3. Date night with my wonderful Husband

4. This video. What a beautiful story!


The Magnolia Pair



Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At July 19, 2013 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for featuring mem, buddy!!!! I will be sure to link up next Friday with a new outfit :D

xoxo k

 
At July 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

umm me* is what i meant, not "mem"... sheesh! i need more sleep!

 
At July 19, 2013 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

oh yikes! hope you get some more sleep this weekend!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

 
At July 20, 2013 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look so pretty and lovely ;)
www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

 
At July 21, 2013 at 2:45 AM , Blogger Lauren @ Style of Ones Own said...

I just love your skirt! Linking up for the first time. :)

Lauren
Style of One's Own

 
At July 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks Sandy. I have been sleeping quite a bit this weekend...full success!! Hope you are having a great Sunday!

 
At July 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Awww thank you so much! You are too sweet!!

 
At July 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Lauren..and thanks for linking up! I hope to see you back again this coming Friday too!!
Dropped by your blog and I am now following you too!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home