Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WHAT I WORE: ZUMBA ACTIVEWEAR

Happy Wednesday to you my fellow blogging friends!!
I hope your week so far is productive and going smoothly for you.

I have been doing Zumba on an off for a few months now. 
My best friend Paola introduced Zumba to me and I am so glad that she did.
I absolutely love it! I have one word for you guys: OBSESSED!!

At first I was super motivated and I was going a few times a week (lost 10 lbs!!) and 
then life got busy and I didn't go for a few weeks. All the weight I lost, I gained it right back!

We started our weekly routine up again last night and it felt great to get back into the swing of it.
We both set a goal to motivate each other and to get one another to go at least 2-3 times a week.

Anyways....now that I went on and on and on and on about all that, I wanted to talk to you guys about active-wear. I know for me and maybe you feel the same exact way, but I love wearing cute active-wear when I am working out. Actually, to be honest....I love wearing active-wear even if I am out and about running errands or meeting friends for lunch too! I feel fit, sporty, strong and sexy!!

A few weeks ago, Paola and I went to Tanger Outlets and bought these Under Armour shirts. I love the how bright and vibrant the colors are. It's breathable, comfortable, stretchy and actually doesn't show the sweat..and if it does, it must dry pretty fast then!! Now if I can just get a nice tan, the color on me will look even better!! While at the gym, we got so many compliments on our shirts from various people so we thought hey why not do an active-wear fashion post!! I feel that with blogging you just have to step out of the box a little bit sometimes and just go with....so we did!

Shirt: Under Armour (Hotshot Heatgear Training Shirt) // Yoga Pants: Victoria's Secret // Running Shoes: Payless 






Here we are pictured with Zumba Tasha. I absolutely love her and to be honest, I really enjoy her class. I remember the first Zumba class Paola took me to. It was good but you would tell that the instructor was counting steps and not feeling the rhythm of the music. She told me just wait until I take you to the Zumba class at LA Fitness. Well... she was not joking!! The first time I took Tasha's class, I was so impressed and left feeling like I got a super good workout. Tasha really knows how to make me break a sweat that is for sure! If you are ever in the North Phoenix area, you should stop in and check out Tasha's class. I promise you that you will leave her class feeling amazing..and not to mention really really sweaty! To find out when her scheduled classes are, just click on this link HERE




 What is your go to work-out outfit??


Do you like wearing cute active-wear out and about or only at the gym?


Hope you have a great day! Now go put on those cute work out clothes and work it girl!!





Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 10, 2013 at 9:19 AM , Blogger katie said...

oh those outfits are adorable! almost makes me want to work out :) xo

 
At July 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know right! More zumba please! Kim theres a light green color that will look amazing one you. You are so beautiful!

 
At July 11, 2013 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Katie! I find that when I feel good with what I am wearing as far as workout clothes it really does motivate me to work out!

 
At July 11, 2013 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you friend! Let's go shopping soon for some more cute workout clothes!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home