Monday, July 8, 2013

I AM A SUCKER FOR ANYTHING VINTAGE

Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson // Necklace: White House Black Market // 
Ring: Ross // Bracelets: F21 // Shoes: Bamboo (Ross) // Skirt: Ever + Mi Crush
















Have you guys ever heard of Ever + Mi Crush?


 

Ever +Mi Crush is a vintage infused online woman's clothing store that was started by Christen and her husband Peter. Their online clothing store is a culmination of their love for art, design, music, and fashion.  From the beginning of their relationship, they wanted to put their passion to use, let their personalities shine, and make something of their own that they could pour themselves into. 

Ever + Mi Crush is different from other online stores because they strive to sell uniquely designed clothing pieces and handcrafted jewelry. They are also looking to sell prints and artwork soon too!

 I was wondering what the meaning behind the name was, but if you mix their loves (crushes) and their two adorable little boys, Everett & Miles together. Ta-da!! You have Ever+Mi Crush!! Get it?!?! 

 Christen came across my blog and was kind enough to send me this vintage mustard-colored skirt. 

When I was browsing through the clothing on their website and saw this skirt I immediately fell in love. For those of you who might know me.... I am a sucker for anything vintage! When I tried on this skirt, it fit me perfect. I really love the detail of the bow at the waistband to give the skirt a dressier look. The material is lightweight, but very well made especially for the price! This is definitely going to be a skirt that I wear all the time! The color is also transitional for spring, summer, fall and winter!




Here are a few of my favorites from their website:



*****COME BACK TOMORROW TO ENTER A GIVEAWAY FROM FIRMOO*****




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,