Thursday, June 27, 2013

HP PHOTOSMART 7520 PRINTER REVIEW PART #2



I have been continuing to use this printer all week and can I just say how much I LOVE it!!
Last night, my Husband and I were watching a movie. I needed to print a document from my ipad. 

I was able to do it right from the couch without even having to get up!

 It's amazing to me just how much technology has 
changed and how it continues to change day by day.



Here are some of the things I really love about this printer:

1. It was easy to hook up the wifi and print photos right from my laptop

2. I love how the printer screen has a "tilt" option to adjust it to view the options better.

3. I love the quality of the pictures that it prints. They are clear and really sharp looking.

4. I love the fact that I can hook up and SD card in the front of the printer to print photos
and bypass the computer altogether.  




Full disclosure, Staples provided me with the HP Photosmart 7520 Printer to review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. To check out Staples full line of HP Printers, visit Staples.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home