Friday, June 21, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY LINK UP

Earrings: Gift from Paola // Necklace and Bracelet: Gift from Mom // 
Dress: Ross // Belt: Target // Shoes: Victoria's Secret // Black Top: Halftee

**PLEASE EXCUSE THE DARK PHOTOS, WE WEREN'T PLANNING ON TAKING PICTURES**







Do you have clothes in your closet that don't fit you but you just continue to hold onto them in hopes that one day they will fit again?? I have a lot of "those" clothes. This dress is one of them. I bought this dress at Ross a long time ago when it fit me to a "T". I had to buy it! Especially with a price tag of $6.99! Wahoo! Boy do I LOVE clearance racks! Score!

Well...I gained a few pounds here and a few pounds there, so this pretty little thing just hung in my closet for months and months. On Tuesday night, we went out to dinner with friends. When I got home I was looking through my closet trying to decide what to wear. I wanted to dress up a little bit, still be comfortable and wear something that would be somewhat cool, since we are in the triple digits right now in Arizona. I spotted this dress hanging up in the back corner of my closet. I thought to myself...I would love to be able to wear that tonight but it don't think it fits still. A few seconds later, I grabbed it off the hanger and threw it on!

Wait!!! What?!?! It fits?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! Yay!!

(Jumping around our bedroom)

I paired this dress with some red accessories to add a pop of color. The dress came with a matching belt to tie into a bow, but I switched it out and added this black belt instead to define my waist more.

You better believe I worked this dress when we went out!

Best feeling EVER! Thank you ZUMBA!!



Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Also, I am loving those shoes! I wore some wedges on my date with Mr. Jolley last night and he couldn't stop worrying about it. "Are you sure you don't want to change your shoes?" "Can i hold onto you as you walk down the steps?" He was worried. Um hello, I am a professional at this ;)

 
At June 21, 2013 at 1:28 PM , Blogger katie said...

You're purdy! :) Xo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home