Thursday, June 20, 2013

DOWN EAST BASICS: THE PERFECT SUMMER DRESSES

I have to admit that I am a skirt & dress fanatic! I have so many dresses 
hanging in my closet and two drawers full of skirts. I know...it's ridiculous!

I love buying dresses and skirts because they are so versatile for me. 

I can wear them to work, church, and out for date nights. There is just
something about wearing a dress or skirt! It makes me feel pretty, classy,
sophisticated and girly. So where do I go when I shop? Straight to the dress rack!

I am on Down East Basics email list. I could spend hours in their store. True story!
I just got an email this morning with all their new summer dresses that have arrived.

Seriously guys...look how cute these are!! 

I think I might be going shopping this weekend......

Check out their skirts HERE













Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2013 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Eloise Kate said...

Oh, my gosh. The last dress is so cute!!! I want it. I shall have to go and take a look at their shop some time...

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home