Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: BONHAM DESIGNS IS NOW OPEN



I am so excited guys! Bonham Designs is finally open! 

I'm not really sure how I would describe my decorating style. I like a little bit of everything. If I find something that I like or I think might look good in my home, I just buy it and make it work! One thing I do love are inspirational quotes, sayings, and scriptures. We definitely have a few or more of those hanging around our house and that is exactly what you will find at Bonham Designs. I am still adding more products, but I couldn't contain my excitement and I just had to announce it today!

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at bostonksox@gmail.com

Don't see a quote, saying, or scripture that you really like?  I can taking custom orders too!






Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home