Thursday, July 11, 2013

SKIP N' WHISTLE

Skip N' Whistle  is a New Orleans company that specializes in screen-printed
graphic tees and scarves. Some of their designs include animals (Unicorns,
cats, jaguars, sea creatures) Skip N' Whistle was so kind enough to send me 
this cute anchor tee to model. I love wearing tees, especially on the weekend
when I am running errands and trying to get all the things on my to-do list done.

 One of the first things I noticed about the tee was the quality of it. It's incredibly soft 
and has a bit of a stretch to it which I love. I hate rough/stiff tees. All of their tees are 
American Apparel's super soft tri-blend which means you are getting good quality for 
the very reasonable price that you pay. I will definitely be wearing this tee all the time!

 Hat: Gift from Kerrin //  Earrings: F21 // Sunnies: F21 //  Watch: Gfit
Jeans: Wal-Mart // Sandals: TJ Max (Calvin Klein) // Tee: Skip N' Whistle 





For more information on Skip N Whistle check them out on their sites below:

Website // Twitter // Instagram // Facebook // Etsy


***Make sure to come back tomorrow to link up for the Fashion Friday Link up***