Monday, July 15, 2013

I KNOW IT. I LIVE IT. I LOVE IT.



I am so incredibly grateful to have the Gospel in my life. When I think back the past few years since moving to Arizona, I am beyond humbled & just completely shocked and blown away with the direction my life has taken. The things I've done and seen have left me speechless. The things I have accomplished still surprise me. The people I have met. The courage I have seen & stories I have heard. The opportunities that have arose. Things have been greater than I ever could have imagined! The Gospel is the ONLY thing that brings true everlasting happiness and peace and I finally have it!

I love this post that I read last week post by Alycia from The Crowley Party. 
I love how open and honest she is, and that she is not afraid to step out and express what she feels.


Want to know more about what I believe, click HERE





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home