Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SUMMER TREND 2013: BRINGING BACK THE OVERALLS

Denim Overalls


{Clockwise from top-left}

ASOS Vintage Wash Denim Overalls

River Island Acid Wash Overalls

!iT Denim Overalls in White Repaired

ASOS Denim Overalls in Dark Wash

One trend that is really popular right now is denim overalls. I used to love wearing these all the time 
with my Dr. Martens and my Jack Purcell's in middle school and my freshman year of high school.

My favorite look are the ASOS dark wash denim overalls pictured on the bottom right. 
I love how its paired with a basic white tee, wedges and how the bottom of the overalls are rolled up.

You know to be honest, I think I would actually consider buying a pair.
So............. you might just see an overall post coming your way soon!

Did you ever wear denim overalls? Would you ever think of wearing them again?

Give me a YES or a NO to this 2013 Summer Trend.....

Would love to know your thoughts and opinions!!



Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

YES!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to get me some!

xoxo kerri

 
At July 17, 2013 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Magical Daydream said...

Haha ohhh the childhood memories. I loved them as a kid, but now.. don't think they are the most flattering piece of garment for women ;)

 
At July 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM , Blogger My Crazy Deliciousness said...

Okay I was just talking about how I used to wear overalls all the time in middle school and jr. high. These are much cuter then the ones I wore though!

 
At July 21, 2013 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

We should totally do an overalls photo shoot together!!

 
At July 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I know right?!?! They NEVER looked this cute!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home