Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Who Am I?


I am a daughther. I am a wife. I am a sister. I am a friend. I am of infinite worth.
I have purpose. I have unlimited ability. I know my potential. I can shape lives.
I can be innovative. I can constantly learn. I can make a difference. I can uplift others.
I know my strengths. I know my weaknesses. I am a teacher. I am a leader. I am joyous.
I am confident. I am creative. I am strong. I am unstoppable. I am faithful. I am caring.
I am involved. I am compassionate. I am helpful. I am forgiving. I am committed.
I am grateful. I am thoughtful. I stand up for my beliefs. I am a good neighbor. I am a volunteer. I am loving. I am prayerful. I am a Mormon. I am intelligent.
I am peaceful. I am courageous. I am outgoing. I am a hard-worker.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

I know who I am. I know I am loved. I know my eternal value.
I am a daughter of the most High God.


Hope you guys have a blessed day!

WELCOME SPRING!!


Want to SPONSOR Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl?
I have small, medium and large spots still open!






Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I absolutely love this post! Sometimes we all forget who we are and this was a great reminder to me to think about who I truly am. Thank you!

Sara
http://sbengschayearoftransformation.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home