Monday, March 18, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Kiera from Artistic Fascination



"I am British, a Creative Advertising Undergraduate, a Marketing Intern, a Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger. A lover of all things creative, opinionated and ambitious. I am a Mormon"


About Me
Hey Dearies :) I'm Kiera from Artistic Fascination. I live in England and currently study at a university, I love the student lifestyle and all the opportunities it presents. I've recently been blessed with two super exciting jobs from which I'll hopefully save lots of money to fund an incredible summer of travel and wonderful experiences. I have the typical Southern British accent and love our culture and appreciate all things heritage and vintage. Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints brings me true happiness and excitement in life, people are often slightly taken back and ask why I'm so happy. Life is for joy and progression! We have so much to be grateful for.  

What is hope and what do you hope for? 
"And now as I said concerning faith—faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true." 
-Alma 32:21 
I memorized this scripture during early morning Seminary (scripture study class for youth 14-18yrs) and it really stuck with me. I believe to hope is to have an active desire, to have a belief in something greater. My main hope is to be truly happy in life. To feel fulfilled and accomplished, in all areas. Goals, pushing myself and having an eternal perspective helps me to bear in mind what is important.

How do you live your faith?
Every member is a convert whether or not they grew up in the church. Having my own personal testimony and foundation of faith is vital. Putting to the test each element through prayer, study (both secular and spiritual), pondering and actively living the commandments enables me to gain a deeper understanding and trust in the Lord. I view each day as an adventure, one where I learn about life, the gospel, others and myself. I constantly strive to be the best version of myself by drawing closer to my Heavenly Father as I know he loves me and will enable me to reach my full potential and perfect state of joy. I already feel so blessed.

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!!


Interested in participating in I Am a Mormon Monday??
Email me and I will put you on the list!
bostonksox@gmail.com

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Haylee said...

This is such a cool feature idea Kimberly! I love it and I loved reading about Kiera and learning a bit about her. Now all I wish is that I could LISTEN to her too because we all know that british accents are the BEST. I think so at least. :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home