Wednesday, January 2, 2013

PB and J Boutique Product Review-Charm School Heels


Today I am so excited to introduce you guys to PB&J Boutique

PB&J Boutique is an ultra feminine online destination that carries unique clothing, shoes, and accessories. 
When I first heard of the name of the boutique, the first thing that came to my mind was a PB&J sandwich! What about you?

So why PB&J for the name you ask?

Here is some information about PB&J Boutique......

Who is PB&J? We believe that she is a timeless woman who has a romantic eye and warm spirit. She dresses impeccable, but is always comfortable. You can find her par-oozing a vintage market or lounging at home with her nose in a book. She is very inspired by art, but her ultimate passion is traveling. What does PB&J mean? Some of our visitors mistakenly believe that we sell PB&J type ingredients…! However, the name PB&J originated from three very influential women in Erica, the founders life. Paula, Barbara & Jill are all women in business who have inspired Erica and have ultimately lead her to to her dream of opening a business of her own. PB&J was establish in 2009 by Erica and Martin, a husband and wife team, who reside in the city of Chico in beautiful Northern California. It is just about a decade ago since they first met in college and now they are running their own PB&J family business together.
While Erica has extensive expertise in retail Martin is the corporate computer consultant turned web shop technical handyman. They wanted to open an online boutique since it merged their retail and computer talents and they both share the excitement of running a quality family business together. Initially PB&J was only an online business, but recently the PB&J family expanded and opened their doors to the public at the new charming location in the beautiful La Dolce Piazza.

When I saw an email from Kayla with an opportunity to work with their company I was so excited!

Their stuff is sooo cute!! 

She told me to send her over some links of some of my favorite products. 

How could I choose just a couple?!?!
I literally chose an item or two from every category.

They decided to send me Charm School-Poetic License Heels

The picture on the website doesn't do any justice. 

In person these heels are detailed, sparkly, comfortable and soft.

I wore them all day and they were so comfortable. You can tell they were really well made.

My Mom and I were shopping for a bit and I got a few compliments. "Oh your shoes are so cute!"

I would definitely recommend PB&J Boutique!!


 Peacoat: TJ Maxx//Scarf: Ross// Skirt: Thrifted//Bag: TJ Maxx//Shoes: PB&J Boutique






Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 2, 2013 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Sola ante el espejo said...

I love your shoes. Kisses dear.
http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

 
At January 3, 2013 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Jen @ That's What She Read said...

I LOVE those shoes!!

 
At January 15, 2013 at 10:06 PM , Blogger CC said...

Super cute heels! And I love the grey and cobalt! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home