Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday's Letters Link Up

 
 
Dear Self
Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in....breathe out.
Lord please give me the strength and energy I need
to get this through super busy weekend I have ahead.
 
Dear Body
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
dont get sick before moving day.
You don't really have a good track
record. You always get me sick on
the worst possible days!!
 
Dear Unwashed Hair
You feel disgusting!
Why can't you go just one day unwashed??
Come on!!
 
Dear Jessica
I am so excited to work
with you all day and night tomorrow!
Can't wait to see your pretty lil' face!!
Love you friend ;)
 
Dear Corner Deli
You have the best breakfast sandwhiches.
EVER!
 
 

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 14, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Blogger marlece said...

I think I'm going to start writing letters to the 'things', 'people' that need one for the day. I hear you on the sick thing. I'm feelin' like it could be a major sick day but holding it together until I can truely be sick. Oh please Lord! Hang in there, I am trying too.

 
At December 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

That is a great idea. I have been taking airborne today just in case. Don't want to be sick on moving day next Monday...that is for sure!

 
At December 17, 2012 at 7:46 AM , Blogger kendra @ little almanac said...

Hope you made it through the weekend without getting sick!

 
At December 24, 2012 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Lan said...

great post *-* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home