Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Letters Link Up

 
Dear Friday
I am so glad you are finally here!
It's been a long week!
Ready for the Holiday work party!
 
Dear Pinterest
I love you!
I am getting so many great
ideas for our new house!
 
Dear Jessica
I am so sorry you got
into a car accident.
If there is anything I can do
to help please let me know!
Love you girly!
 
Dear Gratitude Journal
I need to write in you more
Pronto!!
 
Dear Dad
I am so excited to see you in January!
I cannot wait. It's going to be a blast!
 
Dear Husband
Thank you for being you.
I love you more than the moon and the stars!



Make sure to head on over and enter the GIVEAWAY!!
 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home