Monday, December 3, 2012

Currently.


Listening to: Duffy, Adele, Fleetwood Mac, Ray La Montagne and of course
Christmas music!! Yay for Christmas time!

Thinking about: How much we still have to pack!! We have a lot of stuff. Just sayin...

Reading:  Drawing on the Powers of Heaven by Grant Von Harrison

Looking forward to: Moving into our new house! It's going to be a new journey and one to share with the love of my life! I am ready for what Heavenly Father has for us next!

Can't wait: For when my Dad comes to visit in January! Miss him so much!

Drinking: More H2O and less Diet Coke

Learning: To trust God with all my heart and soul. He's got it!!
 

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2012 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Hmmm, I need to drink more H20 and less diet cherry coke.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home